Now under the management of the Cawood Scientific Group, enitial is continuing on its journey as the leading environmental monitoring and aftercare Company in the UK. enitial are frequently looking for new staff to add to the existing team.
We are looking to recruit a soil sampler/field services support. The primary function of the role is to take soil samples using an auger along a predetermined route, this route is generated and tracked using a smartphone enabled application. Soil samples are then mixed to create a composite sample for a given area which is then sent for analysis. The secondary function of the role is to support enitial’s field services team in the delivery of agricultural and crop sampling and to identify and conduct minor groundworks and occasional repairs when on site.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Undertaking environmental monitoring, predominantly soils with occasional agricultural sampling.
• Conducting minor groundworks and repairs on site.
• The accurate management and assimilation of environmental data on both paper and database systems
• Site and sample equipment preparation prior to visit
• Carrying out dynamic risk assessments while on location
• Liaison with Client’s operations and environmental employees
• Equipment calibration and maintenance
The role requires daily travel so flexibility with working hours is essential.
A company van and mobile device is included and Salary dependent upon experience.