We currently have a vacancy for a full time Site Services Labourers to join our growing Site Services Team at Enitial. The Site Services Labourer is required to provide input and support for Aftercare Groundwork projects, Pneumatic Pump Servicing and Remote monitoring system installations as and when required by the company through carrying out duties in accordance with company protocols, quality assurance requirements and our client’s contract specifications. In doing this they must provide a reliable, efficient and professional level of service to our customers at enitial.
The role will require the successful candidate to train in all aspects of Site services work that the company offers and would require working all across the country as/ where workloads require.
Based from our Head Office in Wolverhampton, the role involves daily travel to sites within a reasonable driving distance and overnight stays when required
Individuals must be pragmatic, self-motivated and enjoy working outdoors in all weather.
The role involves undertaking all Landfill Aftercare installation and maintenance works (gas and leachate) in accordance with our Clients’ Waste Management Licences / Permits, Company Protocols and Quality Assurance requirements.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Installation of site management systems (Gas/Leachate)
- Service and maintenance of Pneumatic pumps
- Installation and management of Remote Monitoring equipment
- Undertaking environmental monitoring (gas, leachate, ground and surface waters, dust, soil, contaminated land),
- Undertaking of routine checks and maintenance of environmental control systems including optimisation of gas fields,
- Liaison with Client’s operations and environmental employees,
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
The role requires daily travel so flexibility with working hours is essential.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience of the landfill industry
Industries Waste management, Landfill, Contamination land
Salary Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time