Regional Team Manager is required to manage and oversee the team of technicians who undertake routine monitoring and sampling in the North East region. In doing this they must provide a reliable, efficient and professional level of service to all customers.
Main elements of the role include:-
• Managing employees within the region to include training, motivation, development, resolution, performance measurement and assistance with recruitment
• Liaison with the Operations Manager to evaluate resources within the region and propose efficiencies to scheduling
• Be part of the team by supporting, communicating and caring for all Company staff
• To ensure that employees within the region report any unsafe act, environment or situation and that Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything we do.
• To liaise with other Regional Managers to ensure consistency of service between the regions
• To uphold the Company core values of Honesty, Pride and Can-do attitude
40 hrs per week, starting salary £21,000 – £23,000 per annum + Company van for business use