We are pleased to announce we now have roles available within our field services team. The successful candidates will conduct routine monitoring, cross functionally, across Enitial services and activities. They will be competent across a range of services and encouraged to specialise in certain areas with the view of becoming a Senior Technician following extensive training and exposure out on site.
The vacancies available are regional across the UK with the individual roles predominantly site based.
The successful candidate will be expected to;
• Conduct routine environmental monitoring across our three service areas of Water, Construction and Compliance in accordance with company protocols, quality assurance requirements and our client’s contract specifications.
• Conduct routine checks and maintenance of environmental control systems and client infrastructure.
• Provide a reliable, efficient and professional level of service to our clients at Enitial.
• Liaise with clients on-site building a level of trust that leads to dependable, long term and positive relationships.
• Manage time efficiently, reviewing own schedules and reporting through to the Scheduling / Project Controller ways in which works could be conducted more effectively.
• Manage data accurately and in line with client / company requirements. Report data through to the Data Analysts timely and in the correct format.
• Always be compliant with the ‘Stay Safe’ remote working application when working out on-site
• Liaise with laboratories and couriers ensuring samples taken in the field are always, to the best of your ability, compliant.
• Assist with on-site training of new employees providing proactive support ensuring there onboarding into the company is friendly, engaging and inspiring.
• Provide routine company admin through to central systems including expenses and vehicle checks on a monthly basis
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• BSC or Higher Education certificate in relevant academic field or equivalent industry experience
• Effective communicator
• Passion for working outdoors
• Excellent team player with the ability to work alone
• Full clean British Driving License
• Skills in Microsoft office
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Have or working towards professional industry body membership.
• Emergency First Aid certification
• Relevant industry training certificates including CSCS and MPQC etc.