We currently have a vacancy for a full time Electrical Engineer to join our growing Site Services Equipment and Automation (E&A) Team. Leading the way in applying innovative technological solutions to environmental management problems, the Electrical Engineer will be required to manage the electrical installation of E&A projects, including remote gas monitoring system deployments, technical faulting, solar pump installations and other electrical operations.
The role will be a part of our E&A management team, delivering on all aspects of Equipment & Automation works. The Electrical Engineer will carry out duties in accordance with company protocols, quality assurance requirements and our client’s contract specifications. In doing this, they must provide a reliable, efficient and professional level of service to our customers at enitial.
The role will require the successful candidate to train in all aspects of Site Services work that the company offers and would require working all across the country as/ where workloads require.
Based from our Head Office in Wolverhampton, the role involves daily travel to sites within a reasonable driving distance and overnight stays when required
Individuals must hold City and Guilds 18th Edition wiring regulation qualification and have experience with emerging technologies. They should be pragmatic, self-motivated and enjoy working outdoors in all weather.
The role involves undertaking all Equipment and Automation installations and maintenance works (gas and leachate) in accordance with our Clients’ Waste Management Licences / Permits, Company Protocols and Quality Assurance requirements.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Installation of Solar Pumping management systems
- Service and maintenance of Solar Pumping systems
- Installation and management of Remote Gas Monitoring equipment
- Calibration & Maintenance of Remote Gas Monitoring equipment
- Management of subcontractors
- Full stock control
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Liaison with Client’s operations and environmental employees
The role requires daily travel so flexibility with working hours is essential.
- Hold 18TH edition City and Guilds Electricians Qualification
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience of the landfill industry
- Experience of Solar powered installations
- Experience of Water industry
- Experience in use of telemetry platforms
Industries Waste management, Landfill, Contaminated land, Water
Salary Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time