Our Division, Sciantec is looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join the team based on our site in Selby, North Yorkshire. This role is initially a 2-month FTC/Secondment opportunity.
If you have good administration skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of customers, send us your CV.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answering queries from customers via the phone or email professionally and efficiently. Building relationships with customers at every opportunity by delivering excellent customer service.
• Responding to customers’ requests for analysis results, invoices and other general enquiries.
• Updating customer details when requested by the customer or internal team member.
• Booking, and then tracking, couriers to ensure samples are collected on time from customers and sample boxes are returned. Ensuring all courier and sample paperwork is accurate.
• Working alongside the Customer Services Manager and Accounts to submit invoices, purchase order numbers and reports.
• Receiving and distributing the post, whilst also ensuring the external post is franked.
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with team members.
• The creation of forage packs to be sent to customers for their return of samples to the laboratory for analysis.
Requirements for the role:
• Previous experience in a customer service and office environment.
• Ideally you will have worked in a similar industry e.g. farming, animal or feed background (not essential).
• Excellent organisational skills, including organising own workload.
• Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Transport – Due to our semi-rural location, a personal means of transport will be essential
Competitve Salary and Benefits Package