Sciantec are looking for a Chromatography Team Leader to support the Section Manager to manage the daily activity within the Chromatography Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career.
If you have previous experience in Chromatography, send us your CV.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the team resources and effective workflow within the team on a daily basis ensuring the smooth running of the team and operational activity.
• Supporting the Section Manager with the training, equipment maintenance, health and safety and communication channels with other departments.
• Ensuring compliance with the Sciantec Management System and any procedures by initiating and monitoring all relevant data.
• Supporting in any reasonable duties as requested by line manager.
• Maintaining a strong customer focus, ensure all analytical results are entered accurately into the Laboratory Information System (LIMS) system to ensure a first-class fast service.
• Acting as a technical function within the department dependant on qualifications and experience.
• Running the daily production meetings with the team and reports up to the Section Manager/Operations Manager each day.
Requirements for the role:
• Previous experience of laboratory skills and practices, as well as food/feed chemistry and chromatography techniques
• Enthusiasm and energy to lead the team
• Relevant educational background in Science (Desirable)
• Understanding of ISO, UKAS and/or MCERTs audit procedures and methods.
• Excellent organisational skills, including organising own workload.
• Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Competitve Salary and Benefits Package