NRM have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Account Manager.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Team in their daily activity to identify, maintain and develop customer relationships. In addition, this role will carry out key administration support to aid in the development and implementation of sales and marketing activities for the company.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who may want to progress into a Business Development role.
• Being an integral member of the Business Development team – supporting the customers and working towards revenue objectives. • Working with Laboratory Operations and Customer Services to ensure delivery of agreed service levels and efficient account management.
• Arranging and preparing annual review meetings with key customers alongside the Business Development team.
• Maintaining regular contact with customers and identify commercial opportunities. • Responding to and follow up on sales and customer enquiries using appropriate methods. • Maintaining the database of ongoing quotes, working with the rest of the Business Development team to convert into revenue. • Working alongside the Business Development Managers to prepare and submit tenders.
• Reporting back information on Market Sectors/Industry Areas/Competitors etc to the Business Development team and the Commercial Director.
• Working alongside the marketing team of Cawood Scientific Ltd to identify opportunities to raise the profile of NRM.
• Ability to organise, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Previous experience of account management or sales within the agricultural and/or environmental sectors.
• Ability to demonstrate a wide range of customer service skills including building relationships.
• Previous experience in supporting a business team with demanding targets.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure.
• IT proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Full UK driving license.
Competitive Salaray and Benefits Package