We are currently seeking an Air Quality Monitoring Technician to be based in our Midlands Head Office to work autonomously on a variety of air quality projects, including assessments, occupational hygiene, air modelling, stack emissions testing, noise impact assessments, odour management, modelling and gas characterisation.
The role involves traveling to different sites around the UK and abroad and will be a mix of site work and office work; regular overnight stays and some international travel is to be expected. You will undertake routine air quality and noise monitoring in accordance with current legislations, service level agreements with our clients, company protocols and quality assurance requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of an Air Quality Monitoring Technician include, but are not limited to:
• Undertaking air quality and noise monitoring at various client sites
• Being responsible for the accurate management and assimilation of environmental data on both paper and database systems
• Assisting in the preparation of environmental reports
• Undertaking of routine checks and maintenance of monitoring equipment
• Liaising with client operations and environmental employees
• Providing input into the development of new air quality monitoring methods and procedures and to assist in the reporting of completed work
• Being aware of health and safety requirements both within enitial and at clients site, reporting any concerns and health and safety breaches as soon as possible
• Assisting with on-site training of new employees when required
• Any other duties as reasonably required of you
Midlands base but travel/ overnight stays throughout UK