Now under the management of the Cawood Scientific Group, enitial is continuing on its journey as the leading environmental monitoring and aftercare Company in the UK. enitial are frequently looking for new staff to add to the existing team
enitial are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Air Quality department as an Air Quality Consultant.
The role requires a highly motivated individual, able to work under minimal supervision and deliver a high quality service to our clients. We are looking for someone keen to expand our client base and develop our new Air Quality consultancy services within our established Air Quality department.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career within the Air Quality Industry and build a new team around them.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- develop a new Air Quality service
- Expand an existing client base
- Manage Air Quality projects
- Manage multi-disciplinary consultancy projects
- Complete Dispersion Modelling Surveys
- Knowledge of Air Quality software (ADMA, Airmod, DMRB, ADMS-Roads, ADMS-4
- Experience of EIA within Air Quality sector
- Technical knowledge of – Air modelling, Indoor Air Quality, Odour
Assessment, Stack Height assessment, Permit Applications
- Environmental or Science based degree
- Member of relevant institute
- Full Clean Driving licence
Competitive starting salary dependent upon experience
Wolverhampton based with travel throughout UK